Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ready for the Oscars?

The Oscars (or Academy Awards) are the most honored award show of the season...

What do you do when you watch the Oscars?
How about trying out my Oscar Drinking game this time.

Here's how it goes...
Every time an Oscar winner thanks the Director of the film or TV show,  you shotgun a can of beer.
Every time an Oscar winner gets cut off by the "get the hell of the stage" music, you take a shot of liqueur.

After the February 27 Oscar Award show, let me know how your night ended.
Did you find my award show game fun? Did you get wasted?
Let me know your reaction to the winner and losers of the night.

9 comments:

  1. Every time a performer, winner or presenter goes the wrong way to exit the stage - take a drink.

    Every time the camera cuts to a not so gracious loser - take 3 drinks.

    Every time a winner tries (and fails) to give an off the cuff acceptance speech - take two drinks.

    I could go on and on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My game: Every time Nick drinks, I drink.

    Will report back Feb. 28 if I am alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! I will report back..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about this Oscar drinking game. I wouldn't make it through the first hour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These rules are crazy. I'm not sure anyone would survive the first 30 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! That sounds like an interesting game, I'll let you know how that goes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll pregame and then blog during the actual game. Sound like a bad idea? Good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. may die if i engaged in that game haha

    ...the best thing about the oscars is seeing what everyone wears in my opinion though

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bored. I never thought I could be bored looking at Anne Hathaway. This is a first!

    ReplyDelete